Computer running slow~~~ >.>

Posted Thursday, October 14, 2010 by •*¨*•♫♪ Vivace_Min ♪♫•*¨*•
These days computer are running damn slow... Don't know why...
I think maybe last time my Facebook account was compromised, it makes me start to worry that whether my computer is hack by others...
The symptoms of hacked computer:
1. Computer starts running slow.
2. Setting were changed without your knowledge. Your browser homepage of file information.
3. Suddenly slow internet access. 
4. Additional internet activity without you any programs accessing the internet. 
5. Abnormal running files/processes in the task manager. 


My computer is having the symptoms of 1 & 3...
No. 4 i don't know whether got or not, because I'm not using a broadband...


Hopefully my computer is not hacked... Or else the best way is to reformat my pc... 
I will keep my fingers crossed... (._.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment